Sunday, January 20, 2013

2013 Non-Resolutions and a Birthday

So I have mixed feelings about resolutions. I actually kind of hate them, because I make one and then I break it within months (sometimes weeks...ok even days). With that background, I'm going to talk about my goals for 2013.

1. Faith. I have a lot to learn from life and without faith I won't be able to handle the lessons. I'm hoping to learn to put my will in God's hands so that I can handle the challenges and trials that life comes with.

2. Love. My heart has always had a lot of love to give but this year I want to focus it on the people that really matter and who need it from me the most, like my little three-year old.

3. Health. I am aiming to exercise at least once a week (at least) in the gym. I chase Landon around and usually count that but I don't think it's enough to keep my heart healthy and I want to be around for a long time. So I will do it even though I don't like it :)

There are a few more goals I have but they're of a more personal nature.

Recently my friend has decided to start up her photography business and so Landon and I went to model for her. His 3rd birthday is coming up so it was perfect timing. She did a perfect job and captured Landon's quirks and facial expressions wonderfully. Check out her page here for more info.











Thanks for reading,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment