Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hats, hats and more hats!

So this week has been filled with one major obsession for me...crocheting hats! Last Saturday I went to the Farmer's Market in Provo and came across a lovely little owl hat. The Boss looked so adorable in it that I wanted to buy one right then and there. But when I saw the $25 price tag, I turned and ran. I decided to go home and create one for him. This is what I came up with...
Unfortunately, I learned very quickly that the Boss HATES hats. The longest he will wear one is 30 seconds. So after lots of positive response from friends and their kids, I decided to make and sell these hats for kids who WILL wear them. Prices are $18.00 per hat, not including shipping. More pictures of different styles are located in the BUY HATS tab right under the header. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment