Thursday, September 29, 2011

Poison Control and Mustaches

Today was a first for the Boss and me. I was cleaning his room, my mom was washing dishes, and he was playing in my room. All of a sudden, my mom says, "Did you brush your teeth with something?...oh no, oh no!". I ran in to see what was going on and a previously full, huge bottle of ACT mouthwash was laying on the floor, almost empty. I smelled his breath to see if he had swallowed any. Sure enough, his breath was minty fresh!

I called Poison Control right away. The guy on the phone said if he drank a lot of it, he would throw it up and I didn't need to worry but did need to give him milk. The Boss acted pretty normally today and I am so glad he didn't drink a ton of mouthwash!

A few nights ago I found a set of three mustaches still in the package in the parking lot outside of my apartment. I tried to find out who they belonged to but no one claimed them. The Boss and I had a few laughs with them today!

Mad for mustaches....

Sharing the 'stache.

Old man face!
 

Thanks for visiting my blog. There have been over 500 views since I made it two days ago! I hope SOMEONE will leave comments soon :) I will be having a hat giveaway soon so stay tuned for that. You can buy a hat now if you click on the tab that says Buy My Hats right under the header.


Emily

2 comments:

  1. That is really scary to have to call poison control but I'm glad he's ok! I wonder if he had drank enough if he would have been woozy from the alcohol in it? haha. Well, I'd love to stay and chat but I really mustache...

    ;)
    Bekah
    If Work Permits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha "I really mustache!" That's cute. There isn't any alcohol in ACT, the main ingredient is fluoride so it would have hurt his stomach if he drank alot. We were lucky this time! I just have to make sure to hide everything in the tops of the closets now!

    ReplyDelete