Saturday, October 1, 2011

General Conference

I LOVE General Conference weekend. Whatever question I ask God on during Conference is answered.  Amazing!


For those who aren't familiar with General Conference, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has a huge meeting that is broadcasted around the world and translated into almost every language. Church members watch this conference on Saturday and Sunday for four sessions, which are two hours each. The prophet of God, President Thomas S. Monson, speaks during this meeting and so do the apostles. They give talks about spiritual things. If you want answers to your life questions, I recommend listening to/watching  General Conference. For more information, check out this site: http://lds.org/?lang=eng


Landon enjoyed the prayers during Conference today and especially the music. He also enjoyed putting on my shoes and dancing on a box...



After Conference ended today, Landon practiced his facial expressions. Here is happy:



And here is his "funny" face...

 
And my personal favorite, the "angry" face:




Thank you Landon for bringing a smile to my face every single day! 


Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment