Monday, October 24, 2011

Liebster Blog Award


I was given the Liebster Blog award by my friend Becca from If work permits.
She blogs about crafty things, her family, and always has cute pictures up. Becca has a great sense of humor and that is one of the main things I love about her blog. It always puts me in a good mood!

The Liebster blog award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.

So now it's my turn to pick 5 people who I think deserve this award {with less than 200 followers}…which will be hard since all of you are so popular!

Drumroll please…..the award goes to:

1. Michelle at Michelle moments. I have no idea how to see how many followers she has! She is a dear friend and I have known her since third grade. We lived about a block and a half away from each other for most of our childhood and teenager-hood. Michelle was my maid of honor at my wedding. I love her blog because she depicts life as it CAN be…she’s always making the most of her life and enjoying every moment. I want to be more like her!

2. Christie at Christie and Josh. Christie and I met our freshman year of college at BYU. We had our first babies about a month apart and she is due for a boy this December! She was also a bridesmaid at my wedding. I love her and her family. Her blog shares what is most important to her, her family. Thanks, Christie, for sharing all the sweet things that happen in your life!

3. Domanique at Ballet Flats and Baseball Caps and http://Thesweetestplacecakery.blogspot.com. She is amazing with cakes and has a talent for crafty things. Plus she’s really funny! I have known Dom since high school and I have admired her ability to smile even through the hard times. Her blogs are great; they are about her family and her hobbies.

4. Jenny at The Teaching Studio - We Teach Piano. Jenny was my accompanist at BYU when I was taking voice lessons. Her blog is great for other music teachers or if you want to learn more about piano yourself. She includes activities that are especially wonderful for young kids. Thanks Jenny for helping me teach the youngsters!

5. Tatiana at Brazil Sweet  Meetings. Tatiana is pretty new to Utah from Brazil and we met in our ward in Provo. She makes these beautiful cakes that look like they will melt in your mouth AND she’s having a promotion this month! Check her out.

To keep this award going and pass it along to other new deserving blogs, the recipient must now recognize five other bloggers with less than 200 followers that have really stood out in the crowd.

The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!


Thank you, amazing friends, for your fantastic blogs. I love reading them and I know everyone else will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment