Sunday, December 4, 2011

Hodgepodge

 

You know when I don’t blog consistently that I was either too busy or having too much fun…

Both were true for me as I performed with the Timpangos Symphony recently, had two recitals (one for my students in Sandy and one the next week for the Provo students), visited my sister in Oregon for Thanksgiving, and tried out different toddler activities to keep our little one active. Here are some of the pictures from our fun and busy activities:

CIMG6257 Snoozing during lunch right before going to church.

 

CIMG6262Attempting to stack the Jenga blocks like Dominoes.

 

CIMG6265 Andrea and I (with babies) at the Provo recital. She performed on the piano.

 

CIMG6266 Happy as a clam after he stole his daddy’s breakfast off his plate and devoured it!

 

CIMG6273 After my Timpanogos Symphony concert in Alpine…it was snowing!

 

The next series of pictures is from a get together with some of our best friends, the Scovilles also Ryan’s cousin and his wife and son. Their son is about a week and a half younger than Landon. They moved from Utah and we miss them!

CIMG6277

CIMG6278

CIMG6281

Thanks for reading…part two will be posted soon!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment