Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Workin' It Out

So those of you who know me well know that I DESPISE working out. I'm allergic to running, I can't do a push-up and sit-ups hurt my back. However I was recently inspired by some friends to change my exercise habit (or lack of one) and so I set up a plan with my mom.

I thought if I posted about it, I would be more motivated to continue with my goals. I'm fine with my weight but I basically don't have muscles. At all. Which is funny because I chase Landon around all day and I constantly pick up his 35 lb. body.

So here are my measurements right now (this is kind of nerve-wracking to share those with everyone...whatever, here goes):

Hips: 36.5 in.
Thighs: (Left) 21.5 in. (Right) 20.25 in.
Arms: (Left) 9.5 in. (Right) 9.25 in.
Waist: 27 in.
Bust: 31.5 in.

The goal is to measure every two weeks and workout for at least 8 weeks and see what happens!

Ready to kick some butt :)

This picture makes me laugh!






So I'm going to get my arms buff and my hips in shape and I would love some abs :) We are doing Zumba, belly dancing, yoga, and pilates Monday through Friday.

Wish me luck and join me if you want!!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment