Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Blog Remodel + Birthday

I decided to change the name of my blog and update the heading a little bit. I use the blog mostly to tell about Landon anyway, so I chose to make it all about him. He's my favorite little ginger :)

Life has been so good to us. We had wonderful Christmas together and got to go to the zoo and the park frequently. Landon has learned how to write his name at preschool and he absolutely loves going to school. He's picked up some unsavory phrases there from some classmates, which is unfortunate. But the other day he told me, "My brain told me not to use yucky words anymore." I love how he described a spiritual prompting. D&C 8:2 says, "Yea, behold, I will tell you in your mind and in your heart, by the Holy Ghost, which shall come upon you and which shall dwell in your heart." Seeing Landon learn about how the Spirit works is so enjoyable for me.

Landon turned FOUR! We went bowling, to the zoo, and brought treats for his class.

Funny moves


Birthday cupcake (he only ate the frosting)

Feeding the giraffes with Taylor

Lizard lover

I love how the giraffe is checking out Taylor

Bacon for breakfast!

Snacks at school: clementines and fruit rope

He had a happy birthday and we loved celebrating with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment