Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Busy Baby

 

I have found some intriguing ideas on Pinterest lately. If you don’t know what Pinterest is, let me sum it up for you: it is AMAZING! To be more specific, it is a conglomeration of the best ideas on the internet and you can pin those ideas to your virtual board to pull up when you need them. Lately, I have been scoping out good ideas to keep Landon occupied while I do dishes or general cleaning.

These are a few ideas I have found that Landon has really enjoyed:

CIMG6358 Dollar store finger paints + a bathtub + a diapered baby = a happy baby for a whole hour!

 

CIMG6363Dollar store pipe cleaners + kitchen colander = baby/daddy bonding time. Just stick the pipe cleaners in the little holes of the colander and this will improve your baby’s eye/hand coordination and keep him busy until he decides to do this:

CIMG6368

Toddlers are tons of fun!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment