Thursday, January 26, 2012

Birthday Boy

 

Our little man is turning two TOMORROW! How did this happen?? We love him and have been blessed by his quirky personality and sweetness.

Birth 1 Before 2He was about 33 weeks…adorable smushy face!

 

Six Months 562Minutes after his birth, he weighed 9lbs, 12oz! Landon and I both nearly died but I’m so glad we had a fast-acting doctor and nurses that saved us both.

 

Landon Week 2 046One month old and ready to dance to the music.

 

Landon Month 2 033Two months and happy about it.

 

Month 3At three months he was already humming and singing.

 

Month 4  Four months. Drooling + bald never looked so cute.

 

Month 5Ready for church at five months.

 

Month 6Growing into his hands at six months.

 

Month 7-1Seven months ride ‘em cowboy baby.

 

Month 8Happiest going outside at eight months.

 

Month 9 At nine months playing in the leaves.

 

Month 10Ten months and already handsome as can be.

 

Month 11Christmas time, he’s eleven months old.

 

Month 12_edited-1Landon’s birthday – one year old!

 

Month 13    Landon at 13 months at the dentist’s office; he enjoyed the visit and had great dental hygiene :)

 

 CIMG539014 months and active as can be, pictured here with neighbor.

 

CIMG5406At 15 months, Landon could give the “angry face”, pictured here as well as the “silly face” and the “sad face”. He was angry there was no more Eggplant Parmesan for him to eat.

 

BasketballHe’s still 15 months in this picture but I had to put up this picture of him enjoying basketball. He’s a natural.

 

CIMG5601 Landon at 16 months with Grandpa Doyle and Great Grandma June and Grandma Carole. Landon and Great Grandma June share the same birthday, January 27th.

 

Landon16monthsHe changed so much from 16 months to 17 months!

 

CIMG572418 months reading out of the Book of Mormon, or pretending to :)

 

CIMG5758Landon at 19 months on the rocking horse. My younger brother Aaron and I have a similar picture:

Horse       

 

CIMG603220 months old, but probably what he’s going to look like when he’s 40.

 

Image-3521 months old and as sweet as can be.

 

CIMG628122 months old with his second cousin Kimball. Friends!

 

CIMG6426Still a jokester at snack time. 23 months old.

 

CIMG6498Almost 2 years old!

 

Landon, I love being your mom and you manage to make me burst out laughing every day. You are intelligent, independent, and you know what you want. I love that you will snuggle up to me on occasion. I love that you sometimes call a plane in the sky a bird. I love how you help me fold laundry by strewing it all over the house. I love the many signs you know in sign language that help me understand you. I love that you call jello “jeh-whoa”. I love your artistic nature in painting and drawing. I appreciate the tender hugs you give me after you bite me or pull my hair. Thank you for being such a wonderful son and teaching me all I ever wanted to know about parenting. You are so special.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment