Friday, February 22, 2013

LOVE

I'm a bit late but Landon and I had a fun Valentine's Day together. This is probably one of my favorite holidays (besides Thanksgiving, that day is my ULTIMATE holiday). Landon and I made cards for people we love:

We used his hands for other cards and they turned out super cute

At school, not one student brought me a valentine (not that I was expecting anything!) until my last class of the day. My second grade class fished out the valentines they liked the least and handed them to me on the way out the door. I got a Barbie valentine from a boy that had received it from a girl in his class, conversation hearts, pencils, and heart-shaped suckers. My students are awesome :)

Then Landon and I went to the park together on my bike for a little date.
He's been loving the swings lately

And he got his first kiss from my friend Bethany...
And I would say he's not very happy about it

He wanted to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day:



Love from Landon

Hope you're Valentine's was L-O-V-E-ly!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment