Monday, May 13, 2013

Spring

Let's face it, I'm horrible at blogging...it's been a few months. We've been so busy with school, family, and life in general!

Here's a review:

Landon did this:
So I had to buy a new one after the plumber couldn't fix the problem :(


We've been to the zoo a few times, went on an Easter egg hunt, splashed in the irrigation at a friend's house, went swimming, enjoyed having my gorgeous niece Reganne come visit us from Oregon, gone to the farmer's market, and had quality family time.

 Easter


 Gardening and Home Improvement


 I got to go shooting and horseback riding with Aaron and his friends. It's been so long! I had a blast.


Reganne!



Visited Uncle Mike's twins - adorable babies. Landon begged to hold them and 
talked about them after we left. He even got Uncle Mike's baby boy to giggle and coo.



Landon's Home Schooling, Study, Cleaning, Dress-Up (Ninja Turtle), and cooking!


Now that school is almost finished for the summer, I can plan some more great activities to do with Landon. What do you like to do with younger children to keep them learning and occupied in the summer?

Happy May :)

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment