Friday, February 1, 2013

Superhero Birthday Party

The other day Landon woke up, showed me his muscles, and said, "Mommy, imma supa heewo". A superhero party it is, Landon.

I made the invitations with an app because I couldn't figure out how to use PhotoShop.


My mom and I worked on capes to hand out to the guests. This is what we came up with:

Except, it was with Batman and Superman symbols :)


We were going to have the party at the park but it was raining cats and dogs so we moved it to the church. When we got there, we found the Polynesian group practicing a dance. We grooved to the music the whole time and then they did a dance for Landon.



We were so glad that Trevor brought a bounce house for the party! If he hadn't, the kids would have be SO bored. He also did some balloon animals and hats and swords.

Got some air!

Boys dueling with their balloon swords

Balloon twisting pro 

We enjoyed having friends and family with us.

Joey
Michelle Coyle and her beautiful kids
Lupe and Kimberli
Mary Ann and Owen
Landon was concerned about Uncle Mike's new knee
Cute Cord with his awesome hat
Pretty Emily modeling a Batman cape
The whole crew
Flying Super Batman (bipolar)
Unky Junk
Jonas

We sang happy birthday to Landon and had cupcakes and pizza.



I didn't get pictures of everyone (not even my mom!)....but we all had a great time together!

One of my favorite moments was catching Landon dancing with the Samoans:




Superheroes unite!

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment